Minimum Qualification for Admission
1. 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together and a separate minimum of 50% marks for Mathematics in Higher Secondary Exam conducted by Government of Kerala or equivalent exam by other Boards.
2. A valid rank in the Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Government of Kerala.
3. For SC/ST candidates only a pass percentage is required.
4. For candidates belonging to the OBC category there will be a 5% relaxation in marks as mentioned in the first criteria.
The total seats are divided into two categories.
1. 50% of the seats are filled by the CEE based on ranks in the KEAM2013.
2. 50% of the seats are filled by the management-
• 35% of the seats are filled strictly on the basis of inter-se merit.
• 15% of the seats are earmarked for NRI students .It is on the basis of marks in PCM of the Qualifying examination.